Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bath time....

Its that time of the month when I have to take a bath, and as usual I'm always trying to come up with ways to avoid it. Yes its good to be clean, but I'm a dog, I'm going to roll in the mud and chase lizards in the sand afterwards anyway, sigh.... Humans and their cleanliness oh well:

It was a hot day where I live, and me and my family were doing what we do best on a hot day: sleeping :). I was relaxing and dreaming about steak and than wake up when I hear Al getting all my shampoo from the closet, dressed in swim shorts....oh boy I thought, I know where this is going......

Yawn... I'm sleepy, cant you give me a bath........ Next year?

He didn't like my proposal so I did what i did best.... hide under a couch, na na cant find me, oh no my eyes why are they glowing, rats!

once we were in the bathroom I put up a last stand, I thought maybe he wouldn't find me if I was behind the toilet.... But he managed to get me!

And so it began....

Here am I getting dry...      

                                         
After it was all over I went to go Hide under the couch.... I wanted to be alone for a while....even if it meant not having my collar on.... :p


However everyone is happy when I'm all clean....




Well that was My doggy adventure today, afterwards I went to the park and played with my friend Kikoo, unfortunately my human brother didn't have his camera >:(...

Well I hope you enjoyed my day folks, have a nice day.

















Your friend,
Coco Puff
Paw five!

No comments:

Post a Comment